Home | Hello guest,
New Customer? About Us | Contact Us | Help Center
Trusted Guarantee Fast Shipping
Become Our Fan Follow Us Shopping Cart (0)

Takara Tomy Pokemon Monster Collection Mini Figure - 1.5 Zekrom (M-010)

Friday, March 30, 2012

Takara Tomy Pokemon Monster Collection Mini Figure - 1.5

Product Details

  • Product Dimensions: 2 x 2 x 2 inches ; 3.2 ounces

  • Shipping Weight: 3.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)

  • Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S.

  • ASIN: B003V89SRE

  • Item model number: TT-387619

  • Manufacturer recommended age: 36 months - 15 years

  • Amazon Best Sellers Rank: 7,229 in Toys ; Games (See Top 100 in Toys ; Games)


By : Takara Tomy
List Price : $13.99
Price : $8.85
You Save : $5.14 (37%)
Takara Tomy Pokemon Monster Collection Mini Figure - 1.5

Product Description


From the Manufacturer
Zekrom is a bipedal Pokémon of indefinable basis, but conveyed to be dragon-like. Zekrom is mainly a shade of dark gray, with darker patches on various portions of its body. It has red eyes and a small horn-like protrusion on the tip of its snout, with its head sporting a plume tipped with light-blue coloration.
This Pokemon Zekrom mini figure is an official, licensed product made by Takara Tomy and imported from Japan. Takara Tomy Pokemon mini figures are high-quality, well-made, and safe products. This item measures approximately 1.5 inches along the longest dimension. The EAN for this product is 4904810387619.

 

Takara Tomy Pokemon Monster Collection Mini Figure - 1.5" Zekrom (M-010) (Japanese Import)

 

Product Features

  • Official product from Takaratomy Japan

  • Cute and collectible, made from quality PVC plastic and extremely detailed

  • Perfect as a gift for all pokemon fans

  • These figures are generally regarded as the 2" figure series but sizes vary between 1.5" to 2"

  • New and sealed inside retail packaging

Takara Tomy Pokemon Monster Collection Mini Figure - 1.5

Customer Reviews


Alright folks, I'm a huge zekrom / reshiram fan. As disappointed I am at Nintendo not showing any of these legendary pokemon inside the anime, I decided to go out and buy them for myself!
To some extent, I agree with the review above. The measurements are accurate but as a bonus, it comes with a blue spinning wheel. I will upload a video later, but what you can do is put reshiram on top, and spin the wheel to get a nice 360 degree view of the item. I didn't find the plastic as cheap. I've been collecting figures for a while and I have to say, I'm quite pleased! Compared to Jakks and other domestic pokemon licensees, this one is one of my favorites.
I do agree though, the the picture makes the item look HUGE. I uploaded a photo upon unboxing my figure (super excited!). It comes well packaged and well designed. I don't like huge packaging as it is frustrating to open. You can tell Takaratomy put in a lot of effort to just make the packaging. The zekrom inside is inside a bag. On top of that, it's enclosed by another outer plastic coating which is superglued to the carton box behind it, and then taped down to prevent shifting.
The figure itself is pretty darn detailed, just don't go and try to bend the wings like it was doing some advanced yoga class. I'd consider it pretty durable and made to scale. A definite must buy for any pokemon fan!

terrible would not buy againthe toy is fine but the postage cost was several times the cost of the toy ?

 

Takara Tomy Pokemon Monster Collection Mini Figure - 1.5" Zekrom (M-010) (Japanese Import)

 

View

0 comments:

Post a Comment