Home | Hello guest,
New Customer? About Us | Contact Us | Help Center
Trusted Guarantee Fast Shipping
Become Our Fan Follow Us Shopping Cart (0)

Takara Tomy Pokemon Monster Collection Mini Figure - 1.5 Reshiram (M-009)

Friday, March 30, 2012

Takara Tomy Pokemon Monster Collection Mini Figure - 1.5

Product Details

  • Product Dimensions: 2 x 2 x 2 inches

  • Shipping Weight: 0.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)

  • Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S.

  • ASIN: B003V89SQU

  • Item model number: TT-387626

  • Manufacturer recommended age: 36 months - 15 years

  • Amazon Best Sellers Rank: 14,118 in Toys ; Games (See Top 100 in Toys ; Games)


By : Takara Tomy
List Price : $13.99
Price : $8.99
You Save : $5.00 (36%)
Takara Tomy Pokemon Monster Collection Mini Figure - 1.5

Product Description


From the Manufacturer
Reshiram is a white-colored, bipedal Pokémon of indefinable but seemingly draconian basis, with some of the avian features of feathers. Reshiram’s snout is mammalian in appearance, most resembling something vulpine or even canine. Streaming out from the upper side of the snout and outward from the head is a long, voluminous wispy mane, the top of which forms a spike or small head-crest of some sort. Reshiram’s face is fringed with spiky features, with one small, pointed extension of it below the chin.
This Pokemon Reshiram mini figure is an official, licensed product made by Takara Tomy and imported from Japan. Takara Tomy Pokemon mini figures are high-quality, well-made, and safe products. This item measures approximately 1.5 inches along the longest dimension. The EAN for this product is 4904810387626.

 

Takara Tomy Pokemon Monster Collection Mini Figure - 1.5" Reshiram (M-009) (Japanese Import)

 

Product Features

  • Official product from Takaratomy Japan

  • Cute and collectible, made from quality PVC plastic and extremely detailed

  • Perfect as a gift for all pokemon fans

  • These figures are generally regarded as the 2" figure series but sizes vary between 1.5" to 2"

  • New and sealed inside retail packaging

Takara Tomy Pokemon Monster Collection Mini Figure - 1.5

Customer Reviews


What I love about this toy is that it's IMPORTED. I went to Toys R Us to look for Pokemon figures. While the Jakks is cheaper and larger (not by much, might I add), the quality and attention to detail is not as high as the ones made by Takaratomy.
I love the fact that it includes a spinning wheel. Simply put, the figure isn't attached to the base wheel, but you can put it on top of the base wheel and spin it so the figure rotates, giving it +1 coolness factor. Even better is that you can interlock the base wheel with an infinite amount of other M figures, which means that when you spin one wheel, ALL THE OTHERS SPIN. This is something that is NOT available in most stores.
The base wheel is actually located behind the figure, very incognito. The item is built tough, rugged, and definitely made to last. I think the item is moderately priced and with amazon prime, you can't really ask for a better deal. I would normally pay $9.99 for a cheap toy, but I've ended up spending MORE due to the fact that they're not made well. This one is an exception. They don't break easily unless you really decide to give the figure a 2 story elbow drop. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

I bought this from amazon for 10$. I checked out a local store at the mall and it was being sold for 4.49$...I always thought amazon would be cheap but would do my homework hereafter before shopping at amazon :(

 

Takara Tomy Pokemon Monster Collection Mini Figure - 1.5" Reshiram (M-009) (Japanese Import)

 

View

0 comments:

Post a Comment