Product Details
- Product Dimensions: 2.5 x 2.5 x 2.5 inches ; 1 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 2.1 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0051BI6QI
- Item model number: Master Ball
- Manufacturer recommended age: 3 years and up
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: 54,146 in Toys ; Games (See Top 100 in Toys ; Games)
By : Pokémon
Price : $6.88

Product Description
Awesome! These foam Poke Balls are perfect scaled replicas of the ones seen in the cartoon and in the games! Each Ball is 2.5 inches in diameter and soft enough to be tossed around!
Pokemon Soft Foam 2.5 Inch Pokeball Toy Master Ball
Product Features
- Pokemon Soft Foam 2.5 Inch Poke Ball Master Ball
- Ages 4+

Customer Reviews
I have always had a passion for pokemon, anything in the show I wanted in real life. I even went as far as to design my own trainer costume, complete with 16 gym badges. This Masterball looks incredible and put the perfect finishing touch on the costume. I LOVE it!
I got this masterball for a friend who knows alot about pokemon. I'm giving it to him tomorrow for Christmas. I was generally very pleased when I first took it out but the plastic around the masterball was kinda ripped and theres a light yellow stain on the side. I don't know what caused this but that was my only complaint. I think my friend will like it alot (: The size what the right size for a pokeball, and the colors are definitely the same as shown in the picture.
Pokemon Soft Foam 2.5 Inch Pokeball Toy Master Ball


0 comments:
Post a Comment