Product Details
- Product Dimensions: 8 x 3.5 x 9 inches ; 12 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 12 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- ASIN: B002AMUI62
- Item model number: 03585
- Manufacturer recommended age: 4 - 15 years
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: 82,105 in Toys ; Games (See Top 100 in Toys ; Games)
By : Pokémon
Price : $13.42
You Save : $6.57 (33%)

Product Description
From the Manufacturer
The Pokemon Basic Deluxe Micro Playset is an entire Pokemon world. This transportable, micro playset comes with 2 Pokemon figures and accessories
Assortment consists of any of the following; Water or Arena set. IMPORTANT: The contents within the assortments may vary in style, color and packaging from what's displayed.
Customer Reviews
5 star
1
4 star
1
3 star
1
2 star
3
1 star
0
6 reviews
3.0 out of 5 stars
Write a customer review
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
6 of 6 people found the following review helpful
"Colors May Vary" means "Random Toy Will Be Sent" December 4, 2010
By C. Shepard
Amazon Verified Purchase
Durability: Educational: Fun:
I bought this thinking I'd be getting the Water environment. I didn't realize the "Colors May Vary" meant they'd send you a completely different playset than what's in the main image. After receiving it I saw that they do have a picture of the Battle Arena set below it but that's not adequate explanation regarding what toy you're actually getting. It's too much trouble to return it this close to Christmas but caveat emptor: You have no control over which set they decide to send you. If you're looking to get a specific set, look elsewhere because you may not get what you want.
Comment |
Was this review helpful to you?
Yes
No
3 of 4 people found the following review helpful
Is the above item the water playset or arena playset? January 9, 2010
By D. Chan
Durability: Educational: Fun:
I am having a hard time discerning if the above item is for the blue water playset or the red arena playset. Pictures of both are published under this listing. My 7 year old likes the water playset. However, after about an hour after playing with it it is on the shelf. But considering how hard it is to find Pokemon toys now adays, it was worth the money (sixteen dollars). I need to make sure this listing is for the red arena type before purchasing.
Comment |
Was this review helpful to you?
Yes
No
2 of 3 people found the following review helpful
Pokemon Basic Deluxe Micro Playset Series 1 February 12, 2010
A Kid's Review
Durability: Educational: Fun:
Doesn't do anything special. Actually does nothing at all. WAY too expensive for a toy like this. The kids liked it the first few days. That was it. Collecting dust with the crappy Fossil Station.
Comment |
Was this review helpful to you?
Yes
No
› See all 6 customer reviews
Write a customer review
Advertisement
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Very Disappointed
The desciption is "very" misleading. We thought we were purchasing the Water Playset and they shipped us the Arena Playset. Read more
Published 28 days ago by Michelle C Webbe
Kids not interested.
Not very engaging. Not much to it and the boys were quickly bored by it. I wouldn't recommend it at all.
Published 3 months ago by Vickie Long
Perfect gift
I bought this as a Christmas gift for my son, it is the perfect size, I honestly thought it was going to be a lot smaller because of what I paid for it, but it is perfect and I... Read more
Published 16 months ago by Jaime Dommert
Pokemon Basic Deluxe Micro Playset Series 1 - Colors May Vary
Product Features
- Deluxe Micro Playset
- Includes Pokemon and accessories
- Includes trap doors, battle platforms, entrance way
- Transportable
- Real Lights ; Sounds
Pokemon Basic Deluxe Micro Playset Series 1 - Colors May Vary


0 comments:
Post a Comment