Product Details
- Shipping Weight: 1 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B000VOJYD4
- Item model number: 7821012
- Manufacturer recommended age: 3 years and up
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: 3,508 in Toys ; Games (See Top 100 in Toys ; Games)
By : Ultra Pro
Price : $4.89
You Save : $0.10 (2%)

Product Description
Great for YuGiOh!, Pokemon, Narutio, Magic the Gathering or World of Warcraft or any other Trading Card Games
Customer Reviews
(9)
4.3 out of 5 stars
5 star
4
4 star
4
3 star
1
2 star
0
1 star
0
See all 9 customer reviews
Share your thoughts with other customers
Write a customer review
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
11 of 11 people found the following review helpful
Pokemon Deck Box April 7, 2011
By bbt13843
Amazon Verified Purchase
Durability: Educational: Fun:
I bought this Pokemon deck box for my new cards that I got in the mail This is a Amazing Price for this durable deck box I can ride my bike to school and not worry about the cards spilling out I Strongly Recommend this Deck Box 5/5
Comment |
Was this review helpful to you?
Yes
No
6 of 6 people found the following review helpful
Great for Pokemon Lovers! July 17, 2011
By E. Kennedy TOP 500 REVIEWER
Durability: Educational: Fun:
This is a great storage box for anyone who collects Pokemon cards. Helps keep cards organized and it even fits them if they're in sleeves.
Comment |
Was this review helpful to you?
Yes
No
3 of 3 people found the following review helpful
Awesome Card Holder June 6, 2011
By KaylaRayne
Amazon Verified Purchase
Durability:
I was very happy about this purchase. I bought 2 of these card holders for mine and my boyfriend's deck, we are both HUGE Pokemon fans and loved them. ^_^
Comment |
Was this review helpful to you?
Yes
No
› See all 9 customer reviews
Write a customer review
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great, but not exactly what I was looking for.
This box is a great product don't get me wrong, but there are some personal things I do not like about it. Read more
Published 2 months ago by PokemonPro
Pokemon Card Storage Deck Box
This is a xmas present for my 6 yr old who collects Pokemon cards like crazy! Hopefully this will keep them from being strung all over his room!
Published 4 months ago by Dana Bohlen
Just what it appears to be
Very basic deckbox. Mine came dented, but still works just fine. If it's too plain for you, the entire surface can be drawn on.
Published 8 months ago by Zach Parker
Perfect Gift
I got this as a gift for my nephew's 7th birthday and he absolutely loved it! He said it was just the right for size fo the all the cards he has so far! Read more
Published 8 months ago by Lissa8312
Is okay
This does hold Pokemon cards, but they are a bit tight in it, and my son really didn't like it that well. I liked it more than him.
Published 8 months ago by Speedy Tweety
Awesome product
The product arrived on time. It is very durable and exactly what i expected. this Deck box is amazing and i definatly recomend it!
Published 9 months ago by Ali
Ultra PRO Pokemon (Poke Ball) Gaming Deck Box (Soft Deck Box) GO POKEBALL!
Product Features
- 1 Ultra Pro Gaming Series Deck Box - Pokemon - Pokeball
- Holds 75 Card in Deck Protectors
- Deck Protector Sleeves SOLD SEPARATELY
- Look for Pokemon Packs ; Tins from our listing on Amazon Packs ; Tins Sold Separately
- Velcro Closure
Ultra PRO Pokemon (Poke Ball) Gaming Deck Box (Soft Deck Box) GO POKEBALL!


0 comments:
Post a Comment