Home | Hello guest,
New Customer? About Us | Contact Us | Help Center
Trusted Guarantee Fast Shipping
Become Our Fan Follow Us Shopping Cart (0)

Pokemon Black White Toy Plush Series 2 Throw Poke Ball Munna

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Pokemon Black White Toy Plush Series 2 Throw Poke Ball Munna

Product Details

  • Product Dimensions: 7.5 x 3.8 x 12 inches ; 5.8 ounces

  • Shipping Weight: 5.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)

  • Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.

  • ASIN: B004XOTKM8

  • Item model number: 28308

  • Manufacturer recommended age: 4 - 8 years

  • Amazon Best Sellers Rank: 40,672 in Toys ; Games (See Top 100 in Toys ; Games)


By : Pokémon
Price : $9.59
You Save : $2.40 (20%)
Pokemon Black White Toy Plush Series 2 Throw Poke Ball Munna

Product Description


From the Manufacturer
Throw you Pokémon into battle with the Throw Pokéball. Load the Pokemon Plush character into the Pokeball and watch how the Pokemon laucnhes into battle when the Pokéball is thrown.
Now you can own your very own Poke Ball! With out pop out Pokemon action, order yours today!
Customer Reviews
5 star
1
4 star
0
3 star
0
2 star
0
1 star
0
1 review
5.0 out of 5 stars
Write a customer review
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
Far Better Than I could Have Hoped - Adult Fan Review April 5, 2012
By K. L. Hodges
Durability: Educational: Fun:
I'm an adult, and a long time Pokemon fan, since it's English premiere in 1998. And I was absolutely thrilled when my roommate bough me this toy. First, the PokeBall is the right size. I've always been irked that so few Pokemon toys came with a proportionatly accurate ball. The closest I've found were the now recalled ones from the Burger King promation way back in '99. But this one takes the cake for looking right, opening correctly on a hinge, and being overall pretty perfect. Cosplayers, this is definitely a good PokeBall. I was truly impressed, I wasn't expecting much. Second, the throw idea is clever and works surprisingly well. The ball has a string attached to the base meant to be worn as a wrist strap. It's far too small for my adult hands, but I wrapped it around one finger and it worked great. When this is pulled, the toy ball pops open. If you put the plush inside, plastic springs launch it out. It's not very fast nor powerful, which I like because I makes it non-dangerous. The plush toy itself is a disappointment. It's cheap, oddly made, and honestly, I'm not a fan of Munna. BUT, this toy would work with ANY correctly sized Pokemon plush, so I tested it with some older, better made ones and they flew just the same. If you're buying this for a child, I reccommend picking up some other small Pokemon toys and letting them be innovative.Overall, man, I wish this had existed when I was a kid. I unfortunatly have very little use for it now, other than launching Munna at my roommate at random (which is a surprising amount of fun. Parents beware, your kids will probably do this to you.) I'd higly reccommend it.
Comment |
Was this review helpful to you?
Yes
No
› See the customer review
Write a customer review

 

Pokemon Black White Toy Plush Series 2 Throw Poke Ball Munna

 

Product Features

  • 3? Pokéball with tether and spring mechanism

  • 25? Pokémon plush fits inside

  • Features all new Pokémon from the new generation

Pokemon Black White Toy Plush Series 2 Throw Poke Ball Munna

 

Pokemon Black White Toy Plush Series 2 Throw Poke Ball Munna

 

View

0 comments:

Post a Comment