Product Details
- Item Weight: 1 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00104MFRG
- Manufacturer recommended age: 7 years and up
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: 2,177 in Toys ; Games (See Top 100 in Toys ; Games)
- 81 inToys ; Games Collectible Trading Cards ; Accessories
By : Pokémon
Price : $7.49
25 Pokemon "Shiny" Foil Cards Grabbag [Toy]

Customer Reviews
When I was a kid Pokemon was the biggest thing out there and I collected them for a long period of time. I still do and have a huge collection of cards. I play them as well. When I ordered these cards I was skeptical because of the price, but I was VERY pleased with the purchase. Most all of the cards I received were brand new, and the ones from the older sets were in mind condition. They were all shiny, as specified. For the price, I don't see how anyone could complain about this. Keep in mind that the cards are random and don't expect to get a first edition Charizard or anything. If you are a collector like me, you know that every card is valuable. :)
My Grandson loved these cards. They are beautiful and shiny as advertised. A wonderful gift with very fast and timely shipping by the vendor and overall a very satisfying transaction.
25 Pokemon "Shiny" Foil Cards Grabbag [Toy]


0 comments:
Post a Comment